The Coros Vertix GPS watch is a device designed for adventure. It features a pulse oximeter, titanium housing with sapphire crystal (DLC coating), navigation system, 24-hour blood oxygen monitor, COROS monitor and ultra-strong battery even in the most extreme climates.
The high-quality titanium bezel, sapphire crystal housing finish (diamond coating) and its 150-meter water resistance give the Vertix model an ultra-light durability to withstand the harshest weather conditions. In addition, its sophisticated battery can last up to 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode. This watch features 24-hour blood oxygen monitoring, as well as having an assistant for altitude acclimatization, making the Vertix watch a sherpa for expeditions and climbing.
– Coros Vertix GPS
– Manuals: quick start guide and warranty and safety policy
– USB charger
– Usage: Digital knob designed for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or underwater
– Accurate analysis of training load and performance, evaluates effort and recommends recovery, for optimal performance
– Robust Premium YET: the frame and the bezel in light and anti-corrosion titanium guarantee a longer life
– Dial: Sapphire crystal dial coated with diamonds, the strongest dial available today
– GPS with water range up to 150 meters
– Battery life: 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
– Ultra-light durability: weighs only 54 grams.
– Monitoring: blood oxygen monitoring available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week Plus, with altitude mode, the Vertix is the only watch that provides a daily assessment of acclimatization and suggests when it is safe to climb
– Extreme climates: works down to -4º F / -20º C with less than 30% deterioration of battery performance Vertix lasts 21 hours in GPS mode in extreme conditions of -22º F / -30º C
– Titanium bezel and housing
– Sapphire crystal display with DLC coating
– Water resistance: 150 meters
– Heart rate monitor
– Pulse Ox sensor
– GPS and GLONASS satellite links
– ANT + for accessories, BLE only for smartphones