The Coros Pace 2 Premium GPS watch stands out for its weight of only 29 grams. It has a 1.5 times more powerful processor, offers 5 times more RAM and 4 times more memory than the original Coros Pace, leaving room for expansion. Coros Pace 2 will be your long-term training partner. It’s packed with the sports modes you’ve been looking for. Beat your standard Run, Bike or Swim and try out the new Strength Mode, or explore the precision of Track Run Mode. The strength training program has over 200 exercises and grows already built for the upper body, lower body, core training and more. Coros Pace 2 automatically detects body movements and monitors heart rate to measure calories burned. Once you’ve finished your workout, check out the new muscle heat map to see which muscle groups have had the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view to help determine your next workout block.
With its design, it creates a very simple user experience. Make calculations or plan your next workout, all with one finger. In addition, thanks to the efficiency of the Coros GPS battery technology, it offers 30 hours of total GPS battery life. 20% more than the original Coros Pace. If you need time, switch to UltraMax mode when your watch is low on battery. Offers 20 days of daily use. It’s 20 days of heart rate and sleep monitoring, turning on the backlight, measuring steps, receiving notifications and even alarms every day. So leave your charger and go to your next race, game or family vacation with confidence.
Night mode allows you to leave the backlight on for the duration of your workout. Light enough for your eyes to adjust and read in the dark, but dim enough to maintain superior battery performance throughout your run or walk, even when needed all night. Don’t worry, it turns off automatically when you finish your workout.
Is there a workout you like? Don’t keep it to yourself, share it with your friends with just one tap of your finger in the Coros app. Predefined workouts and training plans for Coros athletes and their coaches are available free of charge on the COROS.com website. Just download it to start your next workout.
A standard track is 400m, so why don’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With Coros’ new Track Run Mode, an algorithm as accurate as a stopwatch is used to make sure your track is running, and workouts are accurately measured regardless of which lane you choose. Random zigzags on the field, or sharp corner bends, have been eliminated and replaced by the smooth straights and curves of the track, as well as the way you run.
– Display size: 1.2 x 240 x 240
– Display type: Always-On Memory LCD
– Display composition: Corning Glass
– Bezel material: Fiber reinforced polymers
– Cover material: Fiber reinforced polymers
– Band material: Silicone
– 20mm quick release strap
– Physical dimensions: 42 × 42 × 11.7mm
– Weight with silicone strap: 35g (included)
– Weight with nylon strap: 29g (not included)
– Telephone connection: Bluetooth
– Connection of accessories: ANT + / Bluetooth
– Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, Beidou (Galileo through a future firmware update)
– Sensors: Optical heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and thermometer
– Waterproof 5ATM (50 meters / 164 feet)
– Operating temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
– Storage temperature from -4ºF to 149ºF (from -20ºC to 65ºC)
– Charging time: less than 2 hours
– Battery life: 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode and 60 hours in UltraMax GPS mode
– Available Workouts: Running, Indoor Running, Track Running, Cycling, Indoor Cycling, Pool, Open Water Swimming, Triathlon, Cardiovascular Gym, Cardiovascular GPS, Strength and Workout